Product Code : ESHXC90C420L
SKU : P4514S35C131
Availability : Out of Stock
Brand : Shimano
The Shimano SH-XC90 Wide MTB Shoes meet the demands of elite-level XC racers with optimized sole stiffness and Custom-Fit technology for enhanced pedaling efficiency and comfort that goes the distance.
Heat moldable upper and insole gives you a competitive advantage with glove-like ergonomics, support, comfort and stability.
The front section of the carbon outsole is fitted with optimally shaped spikes and blocks, which are arranged in an ideal pattern to maximize traction.
The open, mud-shedding tread pattern allows mud and debris to fall through, keeping the shoe light and power-efficient. Resin toe spikes work well in dry, rocky terrain and can be swapped out for metal spikes (not included) when you need more traction.
Reduced sole thickness under the cleat area transfers more power directly to the pedals.
Rovenica upper is extremely resilient, XC Heel Cup holds your foot in position and Cross X Strap alleviates pressure at the top of the foot.
Unleash your power to the fullest.
• Mud shedding, polyurethane outsole lugs with low-profile spikes
• Ultra-stiff, ultra-light, carbon outsole with carbon composite midsole plate
• Lower stack height provides superior energy transfer and efficiency
• Anti-slip arch section has a bumpy surface to minimize shoe slipping
• Custom-Fit heat moldable plastic in upper for a comfortable fit
• Rovenica synthetic leather upper is lightweight, strong and supple, plus it provides outstanding durability, abrasion resistance and shape retention
• Multi-layered, moisture control mesh wicks for dry comfort
• Integrated air intake and exhaust system keeps feet dry and fresh
• Shimano Dynalast XC secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient upstroke
• Custom-Fit heat moldable insole with adjustable arch wedge provides support while optimizing heel stabilization
• Aroma insole is antibacterial and smells like mint
• XC Heel Cup stabilizes the heel and holds the foot firmly in place
• Cross X-Strap relieves tension on top of foot during push-off motion
• Low-profile, micro-adjustable buckle for precise fit management
• Best matched with Shimano PD-M9000 Pedals